Steel Fender Flare for 18-21 Jeep Wrangler JL
- Front & Rear Fender Flares for 2018-2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited
- The Fender Flares are 100% steel construction.Textured black powder coated for immediate use and durability
- Protect wheel wells from mud, scratches, sand and other outer damage.Flexible, shatter resistant, perfectly contour to wheel wells
- Drilling is needed for the installation of the rear fenders
- Package included: 4 pieces front and rear fender flares
- Add Wheel Clearance Needed. Add a beefier set of wheels without worrying about them rubbing the fenders with the AM Off-Road Flat Flares. Featuring a thin design, these fenders open up your Wrangler JL's wheel well while adding an aggressive off-road look. These stylish flares provide additional tire coverage while maintaining a clean look.
- Durable Construction. Your Wrangler will truly receive protection while off-roading or cruising on the street with the AM Off-Road Flat Fender Flares. Constructed of cold rolled carbon steel, this 1.5 mm thick plate is made to withstand brush, rocks, and other trail hazards. The textured black powder coating keeps the fenders from rusting or having water stains that have made Barricade's products top quality.
- Medium Installation. These AM Off-Road Flat Fender Flares are designed to be a moderate installation with some drilling required. Drilling is needed for the installation of the rear fenders, but it is quite easy, please check instructions or contact us for further help.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty.To ensure the highest quality of their materials and craftsmanship, Barricade backs their products with a one year limited warranty. Some exclusions may apply, please see manufacturer's warranty for details.
- Application. The AM Off-Road Flat Fender Flares are specifically designed to fit on all 2018-2019 Jeep Wrangler JL models.
AM Off-Road Proudly Offers Free Shipping
Free Shipping Offers are for Standard Ground Delivery Service and are only valid for shipping addresses within the 48 contiguous United States.
(Free shipping is available for orders of $75 or more.Truck freight and oversize charges still apply unless otherwise noted.)
We ship via UPS Ground and/or USPS and/or FedEx to all locations in the Continental 48 States, excluding Alaska/Hawaii, APO/FPO, US Protectorates.
Handling And Delivery Time（It will take longer during COVID-19)
Please allow 1-3 business day handling time to ship from the warehouse and 2-5 days in transit for delivery.
Ground shipping normally takes about 2 to 5 business days, it depends on the distance your shipping address. Truck freight usually takes 5-7 business days to delivery to your address.
During peak seasons, processing times are longer than usual. Thanks for your patience.
For Pre-Order Products, please refer to the products page for the detail delivery time.
Your orders will be shipped from the closest warehouse, which may locate in the West/ South/ East of US. If the items in your order are in different warehouse, you will receive a tracking number for each package that ships separately. You will receive multiple tracking numbers in this case.
Our shipping method may be, or a combination of, Expedite Shipping (1-2 days delivery), Standard Shipping(3-5 days delivery) Truck Freight(5-10 days delivery). Our couriers include UPS, Fedex and Truck Carriers.
We will update you with the tracking number for every order that is placed with a valid email address. If you have not provided an email address, you can contact us for tracking
information. Tracking information is also available by logging into your account (if with the same email address used to place your order).
You can check the tracking history of your orders via the official site of ups/ fedex/ usps and truck company with the tracking number and carrier information.
We try our best to prevent damage to all packages during transit by packing each order carefully. From time to time, though, damage will occur despite our precautions.
For items shipped through a freight carrier, do not sign for or otherwise accept any items with physical damage. These items should be refused and returned to us. When you sign for a product on a freight shipment without notating anything, you are COMMITTING TO KEEPING THE PRODUCT IN ITS CURRENT CONDITION.
For items shipped through a parcel carrier (eg. USPS, UPS, FedEx), if you receive an item that has been damaged in transit please call us within 72 hours of receipt and we will have a new product sent to you.
Please hold on to the original item, including the packaging and packing material, because in many cases the carrier will want to inspect the items during the claims process. A representative of the carrier may contact you to set up a convenient time to inspect and pick up the package for return. If no one comes to inspect the package, or they do not take it with them when they do, please contact us and we will send you a Return Tag to send the damaged product back to us.
If you have not received your order even after the tracking shows it was delivered, contact us within 15 business days.
Undeliverable Or Refused Shipments
Packages will be returned to us by the carrier if they cannot be delivered due to incomplete or incorrect addresses, are not picked up from the shipping carriers facility, or if the recipient refuses delivery. All packages returned to us for the above reasons can take up to 3 weeks to be processed. The return shipping costs of any refused or undeliverable shipment(s) may be deducted from any refund at AM Off-Road’s sole discretion.
For more information, please don't hesitate to contact us or send direct email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.