Shark Grille - Black & White (07-18 Wrangler JK/ JKU)
- BEST UPGRADE TO YOUR JEEP. Change that stock "Slot Gill" into aggressive look Shark! Your wrangler will stand out on the road and get lots of admiring looks.
- MADE OF QUALITY ABS PLASTIC. Has a perfectly finished metallic luster and will not corrode, rust or delaminate. Tough enough to withstand light impacts.
- EASY, NONDESTRUCTIVE INSTALLATION. Takes about 15 minutes and all holes are aligned so no drilling is required. Uses your existing grill bolts and clips to fasten to your Jeep.
- FULLY PAINTED. Painted as white & black which adds special look to your Jeep Wrangler. Makes your Wrangler stand out.
- NO-RISK PURCHASE! UNCONDITIONAL 30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. If you're unsatisfied with this item for any reason, we'll immediately refund your purchase price.
FREE Shipping On All Orders
We offer Free Shipping for all orders US-wide, excluding Alaska/Hawaii, APO/FPO, US Protectorates.
Order Processing and Delivery Time
We offer same-day shipping for orders placed before 3pm PST. If you order after 3pm PST, please allow 1 business day handling time to ship from the warehouse and 1-2 days in transit for delivery (large oversized item will take 3-5 days).
During peak seasons, processing times are higher than usual. Thanks for your patience.
Shipping From & Shipping Method
Your orders will be shipped from the closest warehouse, which may locate in the West/ South/ East of US. If the items in your order are in different warehouse, you will receive a tracking number for each package that ships separately. You will receive multiple tracking numbers in this case.
Our shipping method may be, or a combination of, Expedite Shipping (1-2 days delivery), Standard Shipping(3-5 days delivery). Our couriers include UPS, Fedex and Truck Carriers.
For more information, please don't hesitate to contact us or send direct email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
- Using a panel removal tool,remove the (6) push clipsholding the grille cover to the vehicle.
- Unplug the turnsignals and pull the grille cover from the vehicle.
- Remove the factory turn signals by unclipping them from the factory grille.
- Transfer them to the new grille.
- Press on the (6) supplied retaining clips.
- Using the factory grille as a reference,apply the supplied weather stripping across the top of the grille.
- Reinstall the grille using the factory push clips.