RGB Halo Headlights for 97-18 Jeep Wrangler TJ/ JK (DOT Approved)
- Upgraded to Built-in Bluethooth Controller within the lights. No Extral Controller Boxes needed, which Makes it Extremly Easily to Wire the Halo DRL.
- Function of Multifunction Halo Angle Eye: Bluetooth Controlled & iPhone and Android Compatible & Timing function & Music Mode & Flashing Function & Automatic Control
- 7" Round LED Headlights
- Brighter than OEM for Better Visibility
- Integrated RGB Halo & DRL
- 6000K Cool White Color Temperature
- 5400LM (High Beam) - 3600LM (Low Beam)
- Clear Lenses with Black Housings
- H4 - H13 Wiring Adapter Included
- Sold as a Pair, Driver and Passenger Side Included
- Intended for use with Factory Halogen Headlight Equipped Models
- LED Headlight Equipped Models will require Factory Halogen Headlight Buckets for Use
- Fits All 1997-2018 Jeep Wrangler TJ JK Models
Style and Function. Upgrade the appearance and visibility of your 1997-2018 Jeep Wrangler TJ or JK with a set of LED Halo Headlights. These Headlights feature a great looking integrated dual function accent halo. The halo functions as both a Day Time Running Light (DRL) and as a Turn Signal Indicator. The halo glows white as a DRL and amber when active as a turn signal. These LED Headlights will certainly be much brighter than your stock headlights and feature a 6000K cool white color temperature.
Superior LED Lighting. Featuring premium high output LEDs, these Headlights out put 5400 lumens for the High Beams and 3600 lumens for the Low Beams. With a 60% lower power consumption than standard headlights, these LED Lights have a life span of up to 50,000 hours.
Durable Construction. Designed to perform in the harshest of elements, these Headlights feature a rugged housing with a tough as nails clear polycarbonate lens. Each Headlight is epoxy sealed to prevent moisture from harming the state of the art electronics found inside. These LED Headlights can take just about anything the trail can throw at them.
Easy Installation. 7" Halo LED Headlights were engineered to be a direct plug and play replacement for your Wrangler's original stock lights. With the included H4 - H13 wiring harness adapters (needed for 2007+ models) installation can be completed in under 30 minutes. Installation instructions are included. You can also check out the video in our site.
Application. These 7" LED Halo Headlights with DRL and Amber Turn Signals are designed to fit 1997-2018 Jeep Wrangler TJ, JK models. Driver and passenger side lights are included.
Application Note. These aftermarket LED Headlights are intended for use with factory halogen headlight equipped models. In order to use these aftermarket LED Headlights on a Jeep that is already factory equipped with LED headlights, you will require a set of factory halogen headlight buckets – not included.
FREE Shipping On All Orders
We offer Free Shipping for all orders US-wide, excluding Alaska/Hawaii, APO/FPO, US Protectorates.
Order Processing and Delivery Time
We offer same-day shipping for orders placed before 3pm PST. If you order after 3pm PST, please allow 1 business day handling time to ship from the warehouse and 1-2 days in transit for delivery (large oversized item will take 3-5 days).
During peak seasons, processing times are higher than usual. Thanks for your patience.
Shipping From & Shipping Method
Your orders will be shipped from the closest warehouse, which may locate in the West/ South/ East of US. If the items in your order are in different warehouse, you will receive a tracking number for each package that ships separately. You will receive multiple tracking numbers in this case.
Our shipping method may be, or a combination of, Expedite Shipping (1-2 days delivery), Standard Shipping(3-5 days delivery). Our couriers include UPS, Fedex and Truck Carriers.
For more information, please don't hesitate to contact us or send direct email to email@example.com with your order number.
- Remove the OEM Grill and remove the stock headlights.
- Plug the new RGB halo headlights to OEM headlights plug with the H4-H13 adapters(same steps required to the opposite side).
- Connect the long black wire which is in the back of the light and lock the plug.
- Connect the short red wire of the driver side light with the yellow wire to the short red wire of passenger side light. Then use the second yellow wire connect the driver side red wire to ACC.
- Find the ACC in the fuse box(Check out our additional instructions).
- Lock the headlights to the orginal position with the OEM bezels.
- Download the APP with the QR code to control the RGB halo with your mobile bluethooth.
- Turn on the power of Wrangler and test all the functions.