RGB Halo Headlights for 97-18 Jeep Wrangler TJ/ JK (DOT Approved)
- Upgraded to Built-in Bluethooth Controller within the lights. No Extral Controller Boxes needed, which Makes it Extremly Easily to Wire the Halo DRL.
- Function of Multifunction Halo Angle Eye: Bluetooth Controlled & iPhone and Android Compatible & Timing function & Music Mode & Flashing Function & Automatic Control
- 7" Round LED Headlights
- Brighter than OEM for Better Visibility
- Integrated RGB Halo & DRL
- 6000K Cool White Color Temperature
- 5400LM (High Beam) - 3600LM (Low Beam)
- Clear Lenses with Black Housings
- H4 - H13 Wiring Adapter Included
- Sold as a Pair, Driver and Passenger Side Included
- Intended for use with Factory Halogen Headlight Equipped Models
- LED Headlight Equipped Models will require Factory Halogen Headlight Buckets for Use
- Fits All 1997-2018 Jeep Wrangler TJ JK Models
Style and Function. Upgrade the appearance and visibility of your 1997-2018 Jeep Wrangler TJ or JK with a set of LED Halo Headlights. These Headlights feature a great looking integrated dual function accent halo. The halo functions as both a Day Time Running Light (DRL) and as a Turn Signal Indicator. The halo glows white as a DRL and amber when active as a turn signal. These LED Headlights will certainly be much brighter than your stock headlights and feature a 6000K cool white color temperature.
Superior LED Lighting. Featuring premium high output LEDs, these Headlights out put 5400 lumens for the High Beams and 3600 lumens for the Low Beams. With a 60% lower power consumption than standard headlights, these LED Lights have a life span of up to 50,000 hours.
Durable Construction. Designed to perform in the harshest of elements, these Headlights feature a rugged housing with a tough as nails clear polycarbonate lens. Each Headlight is epoxy sealed to prevent moisture from harming the state of the art electronics found inside. These LED Headlights can take just about anything the trail can throw at them.
Easy Installation. 7" Halo LED Headlights were engineered to be a direct plug and play replacement for your Wrangler's original stock lights. With the included H4 - H13 wiring harness adapters (needed for 2007+ models) installation can be completed in under 30 minutes. Installation instructions are included. You can also check out the video in our site.
Application. These 7" LED Halo Headlights with DRL and Amber Turn Signals are designed to fit 1997-2018 Jeep Wrangler TJ, JK models. Driver and passenger side lights are included.
Application Note. These aftermarket LED Headlights are intended for use with factory halogen headlight equipped models. In order to use these aftermarket LED Headlights on a Jeep that is already factory equipped with LED headlights, you will require a set of factory halogen headlight buckets – not included.
AM Off-Road Proudly Offers Free Shipping
Free Shipping Offers are for Standard Ground Delivery Service and are only valid for shipping addresses within the 48 contiguous United States.
(Free shipping is available for orders of $75 or more.Truck freight and oversize charges still apply unless otherwise noted.)
We ship via UPS Ground and/or USPS and/or FedEx to all locations in the Continental 48 States, excluding Alaska/Hawaii, APO/FPO, US Protectorates.
Handling And Delivery Time（It will take longer during COVID-19)
Please allow 1-3 business day handling time to ship from the warehouse and 2-5 days in transit for delivery.
Ground shipping normally takes about 2 to 5 business days, it depends on the distance your shipping address. Truck freight usually takes 5-7 business days to delivery to your address.
During peak seasons, processing times are longer than usual. Thanks for your patience.
For Pre-Order Products, please refer to the products page for the detail delivery time.
Your orders will be shipped from the closest warehouse, which may locate in the West/ South/ East of US. If the items in your order are in different warehouse, you will receive a tracking number for each package that ships separately. You will receive multiple tracking numbers in this case.
Our shipping method may be, or a combination of, Expedite Shipping (1-2 days delivery), Standard Shipping(3-5 days delivery) Truck Freight(5-10 days delivery). Our couriers include UPS, Fedex and Truck Carriers.
We will update you with the tracking number for every order that is placed with a valid email address. If you have not provided an email address, you can contact us for tracking
information. Tracking information is also available by logging into your account (if with the same email address used to place your order).
You can check the tracking history of your orders via the official site of ups/ fedex/ usps and truck company with the tracking number and carrier information.
We try our best to prevent damage to all packages during transit by packing each order carefully. From time to time, though, damage will occur despite our precautions.
For items shipped through a freight carrier, do not sign for or otherwise accept any items with physical damage. These items should be refused and returned to us. When you sign for a product on a freight shipment without notating anything, you are COMMITTING TO KEEPING THE PRODUCT IN ITS CURRENT CONDITION.
For items shipped through a parcel carrier (eg. USPS, UPS, FedEx), if you receive an item that has been damaged in transit please call us within 72 hours of receipt and we will have a new product sent to you.
Please hold on to the original item, including the packaging and packing material, because in many cases the carrier will want to inspect the items during the claims process. A representative of the carrier may contact you to set up a convenient time to inspect and pick up the package for return. If no one comes to inspect the package, or they do not take it with them when they do, please contact us and we will send you a Return Tag to send the damaged product back to us.
If you have not received your order even after the tracking shows it was delivered, contact us within 15 business days.
Undeliverable Or Refused Shipments
Packages will be returned to us by the carrier if they cannot be delivered due to incomplete or incorrect addresses, are not picked up from the shipping carriers facility, or if the recipient refuses delivery. All packages returned to us for the above reasons can take up to 3 weeks to be processed. The return shipping costs of any refused or undeliverable shipment(s) may be deducted from any refund at AM Off-Road’s sole discretion.
For more information, please don't hesitate to contact us or send direct email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
- Remove the OEM Grill and remove the stock headlights.
- Plug the new RGB halo headlights to OEM headlights plug with the H4-H13 adapters(same steps required to the opposite side).
- Connect the long black wire which is in the back of the light and lock the plug.
- Connect the short red wire of the driver side light with the yellow wire to the short red wire of passenger side light. Then use the second yellow wire connect the driver side red wire to ACC.
- Find the ACC in the fuse box(Check out our additional instructions).
- Lock the headlights to the orginal position with the OEM bezels.
- Download the APP with the QR code to control the RGB halo with your mobile bluethooth.
- Turn on the power of Wrangler and test all the functions.