Halo Headlights & Shark Grille Combo Pack for 18-22 Jeep Wrangler JL & Gladiator JT
Save $150 with bulk sale!
- Two (2) LED Halo Headlights
- Two (2) Adjustment Mounting Bracket with Adapters
- One (1) Matte Black Shark Grille for Jeep Wrangler JL 18+
Projector Headlight Specs :
- Brighter than OEM for Better Visibility
- Integrated DRL and Turn Signal Halo
- 6000K Cool White Color Temperature
- 5400LM (High Beam) - 3600LM (Low Beam)
- Clear Lenses with Black Housings
- H4 - H13 Wiring Adapter Included
- Sold as a Pair, Driver and Passenger Side Included
- Intended for use with Factory Halogen Headlight Equipped Models
- LED Headlight Equipped Models will require Factory Halogen Headlight Buckets for Use
Ring Specs :
- 2pcs brackets in Package; Stainless steel
- Easy to install, only need to align the lamp shell of the three bayonet clamp, and tighten the three small screws fixed
- Please verify that this part fits your vehicle before you purchase;Fits Jeep JL Wrangler 2018+ models and some jeep models with 7 inch headlights
- Help to fix led headlight firmly on fairing;7 inch led headlight mount bracket ring
- Package Included:2pcs of round mounting bracket rings
Aggressive Shark Teeth Design:
- AM Off-Road Unique Design with US Design Patent
- Made of Highest Quality ABS
- OEM Turn Signal Hole
- No drilling required
- Paintable to any color
- 2018+ Jeep Wrangler JL & JLU
Warranty & Returns:
- 1 Year Warranty
- 14 day return policy
US Free Shipping
Free Domestic Shipping Offers are for Standard Ground Delivery Service and are only valid for shipping addresses within the 48 contiguous United States.
(Free Domestic shipping is available for orders of $75 or more.Truck freight and oversize charges still apply unless otherwise noted.)
We ship via UPS Ground and/or USPS and/or FedEx to all locations in the Continental 48 States, excluding APO/FPO. Alaska/Hawaii and US Protectorates are included,but additional shipping fees need to be paid.
We support international shipping now.You can place an order directly and pay the corresponding shipping fee to complete the purchase.
Handling And Delivery Time（It will take longer during COVID-19)
Please allow 1-3 business day handling time to ship from the warehouse and 2-5 days in transit for delivery.
Ground shipping normally takes about 2 to 5 business days, it depends on the distance your shipping address. Truck freight usually takes 5-7 business days to delivery to your address.
During peak seasons, processing times are longer than usual. Thanks for your patience.
For Pre-Order Products, please refer to the products page for the detail delivery time.
Your orders will be shipped from the closest warehouse, which may locate in the West/ South/ East of US. If the items in your order are in different warehouse, you will receive a tracking number for each package that ships separately. You will receive multiple tracking numbers in this case.
Our shipping method may be, or a combination of, Expedite Shipping (1-2 days delivery), Standard Shipping(3-5 days delivery) Truck Freight(5-10 days delivery). Our couriers include UPS, Fedex and Truck Carriers.
We will update you with the tracking number for every order that is placed with a valid email address. If you have not provided an email address, you can contact us for tracking
information. Tracking information is also available by logging into your account (if with the same email address used to place your order).
You can check the tracking history of your orders via the official site of ups/ fedex/ usps and truck company with the tracking number and carrier information.
We try our best to prevent damage to all packages during transit by packing each order carefully. From time to time, though, damage will occur despite our precautions.
For items shipped through a freight carrier, do not sign for or otherwise accept any items with physical damage. These items should be refused and returned to us. When you sign for a product on a freight shipment without notating anything, you are COMMITTING TO KEEPING THE PRODUCT IN ITS CURRENT CONDITION.
For items shipped through a parcel carrier (eg. USPS, UPS, FedEx), if you receive an item that has been damaged in transit please call us within 72 hours of receipt and we will have a new product sent to you.
Please hold on to the original item, including the packaging and packing material, because in many cases the carrier will want to inspect the items during the claims process. A representative of the carrier may contact you to set up a convenient time to inspect and pick up the package for return. If no one comes to inspect the package, or they do not take it with them when they do, please contact us and we will send you a Return Tag to send the damaged product back to us.
If you have not received your order even after the tracking shows it was delivered, contact us within 15 business days.
Undeliverable Or Refused Shipments
Packages will be returned to us by the carrier if they cannot be delivered due to incomplete or incorrect addresses, are not picked up from the shipping carriers facility, or if the recipient refuses delivery. All packages returned to us for the above reasons can take up to 3 weeks to be processed. The return shipping costs of any refused or undeliverable shipment(s) may be deducted from any refund at AM Off-Road’s sole discretion.
For more information, please don't hesitate to contact us or send direct email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.