RGB Halo Headlights & Shark Grilles Combo for Jeep Wrangler JK/ JKU
Save $140 with bulk sale
- Two (2) projector headlights with RGB halos
- Two (2) h4 to h13 adapters
- one (1) Matt Black Shark grille for Jeep wrangler 2007 - 2018 JK JKU
- Plug n Play - 15 min install
- The halos are a RGB color shift halos - 16 million color options
- Works with iphone iOS & Android devices
- Headlight out put 6500K Brilliant White Light
- DOT Approved
45 W LED for low beam w/ projector
60 W LED for high beam w/projector
1800 lumens low beam
2700 lumens high beam
H4 connector with h13 adapter
Aggressive Shark Teeth Design:
- AM Off-Road Unique Design with US Design Patent
- Made of Highest Quality ABS
- OEM Turn Signal Hole
- No drilling required
- Paintable to any color
07 - 18 Jeep Wrangler JK 2 door
07 - 18 Jeep Wrangler JK 4 door
Warranty & Returns:
- 1 Year Warranty
- 14 day return policy
US Free Shipping
Free Domestic Shipping Offers are for Standard Ground Delivery Service and are only valid for shipping addresses within the 48 contiguous United States.
(Free Domestic shipping is available for orders of $75 or more.Truck freight and oversize charges still apply unless otherwise noted.)
We ship via UPS Ground and/or USPS and/or FedEx to all locations in the Continental 48 States, excluding APO/FPO. Alaska/Hawaii and US Protectorates are included,but additional shipping fees need to be paid.
We support international shipping now.You can place an order directly and pay the corresponding shipping fee to complete the purchase.
Handling And Delivery Time（It will take longer during COVID-19)
Please allow 1-3 business day handling time to ship from the warehouse and 2-5 days in transit for delivery.
Ground shipping normally takes about 2 to 5 business days, it depends on the distance your shipping address. Truck freight usually takes 5-7 business days to delivery to your address.
During peak seasons, processing times are longer than usual. Thanks for your patience.
For Pre-Order Products, please refer to the products page for the detail delivery time.
Your orders will be shipped from the closest warehouse, which may locate in the West/ South/ East of US. If the items in your order are in different warehouse, you will receive a tracking number for each package that ships separately. You will receive multiple tracking numbers in this case.
Our shipping method may be, or a combination of, Expedite Shipping (1-2 days delivery), Standard Shipping(3-5 days delivery) Truck Freight(5-10 days delivery). Our couriers include UPS, Fedex and Truck Carriers.
We will update you with the tracking number for every order that is placed with a valid email address. If you have not provided an email address, you can contact us for tracking
information. Tracking information is also available by logging into your account (if with the same email address used to place your order).
You can check the tracking history of your orders via the official site of ups/ fedex/ usps and truck company with the tracking number and carrier information.
We try our best to prevent damage to all packages during transit by packing each order carefully. From time to time, though, damage will occur despite our precautions.
For items shipped through a freight carrier, do not sign for or otherwise accept any items with physical damage. These items should be refused and returned to us. When you sign for a product on a freight shipment without notating anything, you are COMMITTING TO KEEPING THE PRODUCT IN ITS CURRENT CONDITION.
For items shipped through a parcel carrier (eg. USPS, UPS, FedEx), if you receive an item that has been damaged in transit please call us within 72 hours of receipt and we will have a new product sent to you.
Please hold on to the original item, including the packaging and packing material, because in many cases the carrier will want to inspect the items during the claims process. A representative of the carrier may contact you to set up a convenient time to inspect and pick up the package for return. If no one comes to inspect the package, or they do not take it with them when they do, please contact us and we will send you a Return Tag to send the damaged product back to us.
If you have not received your order even after the tracking shows it was delivered, contact us within 15 business days.
Undeliverable Or Refused Shipments
Packages will be returned to us by the carrier if they cannot be delivered due to incomplete or incorrect addresses, are not picked up from the shipping carriers facility, or if the recipient refuses delivery. All packages returned to us for the above reasons can take up to 3 weeks to be processed. The return shipping costs of any refused or undeliverable shipment(s) may be deducted from any refund at AM Off-Road’s sole discretion.
For more information, please don't hesitate to contact us or send direct email to email@example.com with your order number.
- Using a panel removal tool,remove the (6) push clipsholding the grille cover to the vehicle.
- Unplug the turnsignals and pull the grille cover from the vehicle.
- Remove the factory turn signals by unclipping them from the factory grille.
- Transfer them to the new grille.
- Press on the (6) supplied retaining clips.
- Using the factory grille as a reference,apply the supplied weather stripping across the top of the grille.
- Reinstall the grille using the factory push clips.
- Remove the OEM Grill and remove the stock headlights.
- Plug the new RGB halo headlights to OEM headlights plug with the H4-H13 adapters(same steps required to the opposite side).
- Connect the long black wire which is in the back of the light and lock the plug.
- Connect the short red wire of the driver side light with the yellow wire to the short red wire of passenger side light. Then use the second yellow wire connect the driver side red wire to ACC.
- Find the ACC in the fuse box(Check out our additional instructions).
- Lock the headlights to the orginal position with the OEM bezels.
- Download the APP with the QR code to control the RGB halo with your mobile bluethooth.
- Turn on the power of Wrangler and test all the functions.